Wednesday 16 January 2019

Project management.....what project management

If you have been following this blog you will have worked out that I have a lot of wargaming irons in the fire, WW1 dogfight rules, the 2mm ECW rules project, the ECW in Lancashire project, the Dark Age campaign idea I have wanted to run for about 30 years the list goes on.  One thing this blog has been good for since I resurrected it is stopping my grasshopper mind from jumping from idea to idea without ever really finishing anything.

So to make sure things progress I have listed them in order of proposed completion.  It turns out that the voice in my head (you know the one; it's the one who looks at the Baccus 6mm catalogue and murmurs 'ohhh shiney' to my wallet) does do some project management.  I have decided that in order of likely completion I will focus on:


  1. The WW1 dogfight rules
  2. The 2mm ECW rules
  3. The ECW in Lancashire
  4. The Dark Ages campaign (796AD - whenever it ends)
  5. Operation Seelowe in Yorkshire
Interspersed with this will be some painting and modelling.  Lots of 6mm stuff in the painting queue and I NEED more Heroics and Ros WW1 aircraft.  Oh and playing some games.  Lets see if this blog can keep me on target.

No comments:

Post a Comment