Sunday 15 February 2015

Am I the world's worst blogger?

Once again its been a year since I did anything with this blog.  Its not that I haven't been doing anything blog worthy, I have just been busy.  New job, new house and now a new dog.

I have been completing some starter fleets for Full Thrust,  6mm armies for DBA and both painting 2mm ECW armies and writing some rules for them.  I know, pictures or it didn't happen!

Close up of Irregular Miniatures figures in action.  they might not look much close up but at a distance they do look like the seventeenth woodcut illustrations of battles.

These figures are based for a 1:1 figure scale set of rules I'm working on.  The intention is to relight Naseby at a ground scale of 1mm to 1 yard/metre so that ground scale and figure scale match.

Below is photo of the battlefield so you can see the effect of the massed figures.

These are reasonably easy to paint.  The cavalry castings are a bit more detailed so they take a little more time.  The other excuse is shown below just do you can go "ahhhh".


No comments:

Post a Comment