Tuesday 17 May 2016

Where have I been of late?

No posts in four months what a disgrace!  Apologies are due from yours truly but in my defence things have been manic at work and Mrs E and myself have been house hunting.  Not that we wanted to move house but it was forced on us as our landlord decided that they wanted to sell the house we rent here in Northampton.  If they had waited a few months we would have sold up in Yorkshire and been in a better position.  The real problem was finding somewhere that allowed us to have dogs in the property.  We have now succeeded in our quest and will be moving to Corby in a few weeks.  All I need to do is find a wargaming club or some local players.in the area.

In other news I have played through a refight of the Battle of Whalley and I just need to get the pictures posted onto my PC so I can include them in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment