Friday 11 September 2015

Where was I.....

Its been a busy few weeks I changed my car, bought a caravan (sorry about that) and went Sealed Knotting over the August Bank Holiday weekend.

The car was a necessity it was getting to the stage where I was having to park around the corner from clients so they couldn't see what I was driving!  The caravan was because I'm getting to old to be setting up in a tent and sleeping on an air bed.   That purchase was linked with the last thing which has kept me from updating this blog, Sealed Knotting.  Mrs E and I have been all over the UK with the Knot over the last 30 years mostly camping on open field sites.  It was time to move up in the world and have a little more comfort for those weekends.  It is nice to be able to turn up on site,  put down the corner steadies and be done with setting up.  More time in the beer tent on arrival night, oh yes that works for me!
Not the most exciting image for a war games blog I'll grant you
The SK weekend was excellent.  Big turn out from Hammonds (The regiment I am part of).  Lots of friends I haven't seen for a while and some partying.  Plus lots of photos we can use as reference shots in future blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment