Tuesday 6 September 2022

The Painting Table - August 2022

A little late with the August update.  I didn't get much painted this last month as Mrs E and I took a holiday at the start of August and went away re-enacting over the Bank Holiday weekend.  My total output was four 28mm western shootout figures.  I did base and texture twenty-one 3mm Soviet light anti-tank and anti-aircraft vehicles, but I still have a bit of work to do on those so I can't count those as completed.

The monthly painting table shot

Space is starting to appear on the table but fear not there is a lot of unpainted lead to go yet!  You can just about see the based Soviet BRDM2 Sagger AT missile armed) vehicles and  SA-9 Gaskin AA vehicles (on round bases).

Three more shootists and a target ... er ...bystander

So welcome four more citizens to De Lancy County.  




1 comment:

  1. Keep plugging away mate, any progress is good progress. Loving the cowboy stuff too - doing something a bit different makes for interesting blog visits.

    ReplyDelete