Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy New Year

It’s the end of 2019 (although not the end of the decade until next year) so have  a happy and prosperous New Year.  Here’s hoping that next year will be a great one.

Next year I hope to get more games under my belt, find a set of World War 2 rules I like and finally finish my ECW rules.  Painting wise I want to complete my Pictish and Scots Irish Armies and replace my Irregular Miniatures Late Imperial Romans and Maurician Byzantines with Baccus figures.  There is also the new Anglo-Saxon range from 2D6 to look forward too and at some point I have a lot of 2mm ECW cavalry and dragoon’s needing paint and some World War 1 1/300th aircraft to finish as well.

Of course being me something else will come along and distract me.

So that’s it for 2019 from me.    Time to break out the champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment