Saturday 14 December 2019

Hordes of ..........

........well hordes if I'm honest.

A few posts back I was creating some generic hordes using Irregular miniatures Peasants and Pilgrims fronted with a rank of Viking spearmen.  I used the vikings as they are cast in open order and that lets me break the castings up so I can space them out a bit more and get a frontage of eight figures.

All seven elements I'm not sure where Bruce Willis is standing

I haven't been able to paint as much as normal for the last few weeks as I have been doing a lot of travelling with work so I hadn't made the progress I had hoped for with these.  That changed last week and I was able to finish the rest of the job.  So here it is a horde.  They may not be able to fight but they look good.

I made the ranks less than perfect, well they are only peasant levies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment