Wednesday 2 June 2021

Real Life - which is better than the alternative.

 I have had a busy few days going into hospital for triple cardiac bypass surgery.  I went through the procedure on Wednesday last and I’m back at home recovering now after my stay with our wonderful NHS.  The operation went well and I should be fully recovered in around six weeks.

I’m not up to full on blogging yet as I can’t stand for long enough to play a game but normal service will be resumed in due course.

As for better than the alternative, I just deleted the ‘if you’re reading this then I’m dead version’ of this post.  Personally I prefer this version.


6 comments:

  1. Feck... I didn’t realise it was that serious mate. You make sure you get loads of rest. We’ll all be out here still.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey, you don’t let the grass grow! Best wishes on your recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself, and Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your on the mend , take it easy now - slow and sure .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three weeks into the recovery period now and all’s well. Given the extent of the additions to my collection of scars I can’t but feel that I’m getting off lightly.

    ReplyDelete