Monday 4 July 2022

The Covid Blues (with apologies to Rory Gallagher)

" ...I woke up this morning and I got 'em too!"  To misquote the esteemed Mr Gallagher's Bullfrog Blues.  

Although to be accurate I tested positive on Saturday just nicely in time to scupper my plans for a trip to the Joy of Six show  just down the Motorway at Sheffield on the Sunday.  Bugger!  I was looking forward to that as well.

The good news is that I don't seem to have it too badly as it's about the same as a light dose of Flu or a very nasty cold (so far at least).  That's what being three vaccinations to the good and avoiding chances to be infected for two and half years has achieved.  I'm currently very sneezy but otherwise not too uncomfortable.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that mate - the new strain is circulating out west here too. It’s only a matter of time before I get it I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully the symptoms will stay mild. Been meaning to go to JoS for years. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete