Monday 9 May 2022

New Housing from JBM homes

A lovely gift dropped through the letter box this morning.  A nice selection of homes fit for heroes courtesy of the Jolly Broom Man.  All from Brigade Model's 3mm scenic range as far as I can see, painted and very nicely based by JBM himself.  Lots of nice detail and added features.  The clocks on the churches both say four o'clock.  Which seems right as it is always teatime in a traditional English village when we look back on them.



The full collection.  I rather like the multi building bases.

The first village base

I'm thinking this must be the Central Banking District
Probably the main retail area

For some reason this reminds me of Chigley

A Post mill



The big church, that will be the High Anglicans then. 

Lastly the 'big house' where Squire Broom 'isself lives

I have to say that these put my own efforts to shame and I'm going to have to up my game now or the tenants in the houses I created will be raising complaints about the poor standards of maintenance in their village!  JBM thought I might need to rebase them but I'm not so sure I want to do that.

Thank you so much JBM these are exceptional and will be getting lots of use on my game table.

2 comments:

  1. They look brilliant. Painting clocks on 3mm buildings?? Well done JBM.
    Chris/Nundanket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they arrived okay matey. Feel free to chop them up as you see fit…they have to fit in with everything else you’ve got already!

    ReplyDelete