Tuesday 28 June 2022

The Painting Table - June 2022

So what is the state of play this month?  Well there are still some 2mm ACW sat waiting for finishing touches, but not the same ones as last month.  Something like 60 bases of 2mm ACW stuff  has passed over the table in the last month.  In fact most of my out put has been 2mm ACW.  The number of 2mm buildings has also reduced significantly, although I did put some back into the lead pile as JBM had very kindly given me painted versions of the same buildings, so no point in duplicating until I need to.  

New to the table are the bulk of the generals I will need for Altar of Freedom (Those are the square bases) these just need the odd bit of work here and there to complete them so they will be gone by the end of the week.

The 6mm ancients are still sat there although a few additional licks of pain have been applied, so they are moving forwards now.  So all in all a productive month especially as I snuck in a long weekend away with Mrs E to see The Eagles at the BST Festival in Hyde Park and very good they were too.  Still a couple of days left in the month as well.


Still crowded but less than last month!

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on your blog. I always like a view of another chaps painting table!

    ReplyDelete